I’ve been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award – a big thank you to the bloggers who nominated me!: Bookneeders, Bookish Endeavours and The Bookloving Pharmacist. They write great posts and reviews (many of them about fantasy and YA books) so I highly recommend checking out their blogs.
And without further ado, here are my 7 random facts:
1) Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
2) Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3) Also inform them about their nomination.
4) Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
7 Facts About Me:
1. I have a half-American, half-Australian accent. The one downside of this is Australians only hear the American side, and Americans only hear the Australian side, so I sound like a tourist regardless of where I am.
2. I am obsessed with trains. I would take a 10-hour train trip over a 1-hour flight any day (assuming the price was similar enough 😉 )
3. I lived in India when I was in primary school for several years, but sadly my Hindi language skills are very basic – I hope to improve them one day.
4. I love cycling. Not hardcore-up-a-mountain cycling, just exploring-the-countryside-for-a-few-hours cycling.
5. When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronomer. I stuck glow stars on my ceiling in an accurate map of the constellations (using a highly methodical process involving string, sticky tape, a table, and a map of the southern celestial hemisphere).
6. I could probably eat Phở for lunch every day and never get sick of it. Nothing beats a good bowl of Phở.
7. My favourite colour is orange. Just looking at orange flowers makes me happy:
And I nominate:
Ami @ Luvtoread
Marie @ Marie’s Library
Steve @ Red String PaperCuts
Lyndsey @ Lyndsey’s Book Blog
Kirsty @ Kirsty’s Book Reviews
(But if you don’t feel like doing this one, no pressure!)